Legal, Professional and Local Associations:
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
- Louisiana Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Forum (Wealth Counsel)
- Travis Central Appraisal District (TCAD)
- Travis County Probate Court
- Travis County Women Lawyer's Association
Non-profit Organizations and Resources
Consider utilizing these organizations as part of your estate plan or joining and supporting them.
- Africa's Promise Village -- "Established in 2010 by four career educators, Africa’s Promise Village (APV) is made of concerned citizens throughout the US, all willing to help protect Africa’s most vulnerable children."
- Aging with Dignity - Five Wishes
- Amy Meyers MD -- Information for living a fuller, healthier life.
- The Arc of the Capital Area -- "The Arc of the Capital Area, a non-profit organization, is committed to promoting independence and choice by providing individualized services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities."
- Austin Children's Shelter -- "ACS provides residential and non-residential services to children, youth, and families recovering from abuse and neglect. We believe that every child and young adult in our community deserves safety and security, and all our programs and services are designed to help abuse survivors recover from trauma and break the cycle of abuse."
- Heifer Foundation -- "Heifer Foundation envisions a sustainable world where hunger and poverty no longer exist. Our mission is to grow and oversee an endowment to support the work of Heifer International."
- Humane Society -- "We help animals by advocating for better laws to protect animals; conducting campaigns to reform industries; providing animal rescue and emergency response; investigating cases of animal cruelty; and caring for animals through our sanctuaries and wildlife rehabilitation centers, emergency shelters and clinics."
- Impact Austin -- "We’re a progressive leader in women’s philanthropy, bringing new resources to the community and making philanthropy accessible. Through high-impact grant making, we engage, develop and inspire women to effect positive change."
- LifeLock -- Take steps to protect your identity
- LTlov Lake Travis Labor of Love -- "LTlov identifies local needs, inspires community involvement, and distributes contributions through projects that assist and empower families in the Lake Travis area."
- RED Arena -- "RED Arena was founded in 2008 in Dripping Springs, Texas and operates as a PATH Center Member. RED Arena currently serves children and adults in physical, occupational or speech therapy sessions while on the horse as well as therapeutic riding lessons with PATH Certified Instructors."
- Safeplace -- "SafePlace is ending sexual and domestic violence through safety, healing, prevention and social change."
- Stevenson Center at Texas A&M -- "The Stevenson Companion Animal Life-Care Center provides the physical, emotional, and medical needs of companion animals whose owners are no longer able to provide that care. Clients of the center include pet owners who want to assure their pet's future prior to entering a retirement home, being hospitalized for an extended period, or predeceasing a pet."